M&D Real Estate is a full-service, powerhouse real estate firm, offering commercial, residential and property management services to clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. M&D is one of the fastest growing firms in the region and prides itself on being a 5 STAR FIRM on Google and Facebook Reviews! We are a super friendly, innovative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial team looking for someone who wants to be a part of our rapid growth and help us revolutionize the real estate industry through relationships and cutting-edge marketing!
We are currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented individual for the role of Marketing Specialist to support all efforts related to the marketing of our commercial real estate team and commercial properties. This person should have at least one year of marketing experience and will work directly with the firm’s Marketing Director, in support of the company’s Commercial Real Estate Division.
• Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and website content.
• Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
• Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay messages to customers.
• Investigate the performance of marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics
• Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
• Perform lead generation activities, including prospecting and list building of potential leads
• Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
• Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related area
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Strong proficiency in all MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Strong proficiency in graphic design and working with Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
• Must be able to prioritize, stay organized and have high attention to detail while being flexible and handling multiple tasks
• 90-Day Review with potential for salary increase
• Annual Performance Bonus
Leave your details, select your interest(s), and we’ll get you more information on how we can help.