Problem tenants? Damage to your home? If you have ever managed your own property, you have most likely encountered these scenarios and seen the more challenging side of owning a rental home and managing tenants. After using M&D, we hear from clients over and over that they would never manage their own property again!
1) Setting the right price. We perfect this with thorough market studies and a deep understanding of the rental market and areas where we operate. We know how to achieve the right balance between maximizing your monthly income and also ensuring a low vacancy rate. Typically, rental prices are set between .08 and 1.1% of the properties values. This leaves a range where we can help you determine the higher or lower end, based on recent updates to your property, location, demand and other factors!
2) Collecting & Depositing Monthly Rents. Sometimes getting payments can be awkward and difficult. We do this for you, in addition to quality screening. If you have only a few properties, we understand how important cash flow is and getting the rents in on time. We can help with this!
3) Marketing & Advertising. We know where and how to market your property to get you
top exposure. A good Property Management company will lease your property twice as fast as the next company, and this is what we do at M&D Real Estate. We use professional photography and video to present your property in the best light. We go through hundreds of channels to ensure your property is in front of quality renters at the right time and place.
4) Finding & Managing Tenants. We take care of all the details, including running background checks, interviews and screenings, then lease agreements. We will handle (24/7) all maintenance requests, both routine and emergency! We have quality vendors and will discuss with you ahead of time which repairs need approvals and which M&D is authorized to handle. We also handle all situations where any conflict resolution is required.
5) Vendor Relationships. One key component is our vendor relationships, which are strong and ensure great pricing and quality work on your property – also, quick turnaround and timely repairs.
6) Compliance & Regulations. We understand local, state and national laws and regulations. We are knowledgeable on tenant rights and fair housing regulations. We ensure your property and tenants are taken care of, and that you stay in compliance with all legal restrictions and responsibilities.
7) Maximize your profitability & time. Many owners have other full-time jobs, or are looking to continue investing and growing their own portfolio. By allowing a Property Management company to help, you are freed up to work on your own deals and collect rents without having to spend the enormous amount of time often required when renting out a property.
Many people think Property Management services are more costly than they actually are! We hope to dispel that notion. Most property management companies charge a percentage of rent that is much less than you would imagine and the return is typically well worthwhile financially and in time-savings!
The money you stand to make and save from letting M&D assist you with setting the right price for your rental(s), in addition to quick leasing, quality tenants and high quality maintenance vendors that charge great prices, really ensures at the end of the day, you come out on the winning side.
M&D Real Estate is a boutique firm, offering residential, commercial and property management services. M&D Property Management Group is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the Rockwall, Dallas, Denton, McKinney, Plano, Garland and greater area. Our group currently manages a large, diverse portfolio of single family homes, townhomes, condos, retail centers, warehouses and commercial spaces throughout the Dallas Metroplex.
Leave your details, select your interest(s), and we’ll get you more information on how we can help.